Health - focus on what you can control
1) Eat enough food to sustain energy but not to gain fat, mainly meat, fruit and vegetables, little to no alcohol, drink enough water that you don't feel thirsty.
2) Train hard 2-6 days a week, lift weights, do some cardio and lots of active recovery (stretch, walk, mobility).
3) Sleep lots! (6-10 hours a night).
4) Think positively, focus on what you can control, disregard the rest.
5) Maintain relationships with family, friends, co-workers, don't burn bridges.
6) Relax, have fun, don't take yourself, or life too seriously.